I have been playing with my scanner recently and thought it would be fun to post some pictures!

This is a picture of my very first Christmas. I'm just hanging out on my mom's lap and my sister Sarah is so cute sitting next to us.

I just look fascinated with this Fisher Price phone.

My Grandmother holding me. I don't look very happy though. I love the stockings in the background. My mother made those. If you look really closely there is a snowman ornament on the tree. I actually still have that ornament and put it up every year.

I love this picture! I am on the left, my brother Philip is in the middle, and my sister Sarah is on the right.

Christmas 1981. My sister and I opening presents in our footie pajamas.

Sarah and I all dressed up. Don't you just love the knee socks and brown shoes? We are sitting on our BIG stone fireplace.
So there you go! Perhaps I will have to play around with the scanner again some day!
5 comments:
So much fun! How is Philip?
Philip is great! He just graduated with his Associates in Accounting last year. He is hoping to find a job in that field. He currently works as a bagger at Harmons. He is living with my dad.
Love the photos. It brings back memories. All of my childhood memories were with your family. Glad you posted them. Can't wait to share photos with you guys on the 20th!
Lisa,
I am really looking forward to it :) Wasn't it great that we grew up in such a kid friendly neighborhood with so many other kids our ages. I wish my kids could experience that.
Love the fabulous pics!!! What a darling little girl you were and still are! ... julie
Post a Comment