As a family we love to exercise, especially during the summer months when we can go hiking or on long walks around the area. In the winter time we of course can't do those things so we enjoy plugging in the Playstation and dancing to Dance Dance Revolution. I couldn't resist talking these photos of the family.

Lydia is getting really good at Dance Dance Revolution and sometimes even beats me.
Wes is the absolute best at it! He is always on a higher difficulty level then the rest of us.

Adelle doesn't like dancing on a dance mat. Instead she makes up her own crazy dances and poses. She always has to wear some sort of special dress. I love this picture of her mid air! She probably gets more of a work out than the rest of us.
Exercise is such a fun way for us to laugh and to work out the stress that we have felt during the day. It is a fun way to spend time together.
1 comment:
That is the most whimsical, wonderful picture of Adelle! I absolutely love it!!! ...julie
Post a Comment