Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh what do you do in the winter time..

when all the world is gray? Well funds have been tight so we have found our own ways to have fun this month. Can't go to Disneyland? Why not bring the park to your own living room. The girls and I played one of our favorite board games. The Magic Kingdom. We put on the Disneyland Soundtrack and imagined we were there.
Need a new friend? Adelle decided to use her own money to buy this pink poodle. It was one we had to stuff with her bear factory.

Want to get Dad out of his rut? Give him Legos! Wes and the family had a blast making our own little world with Legos. We were all cracking up when Wes made Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. They battled right in our living room complete with dramatic dialogue!




I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!

Adelle made little animals for her Lego camping trip.



Lydia girl working on the dreaded homework! I guess everything can't be fun :)

1 comment:

S.R. Braddy said...

Yeah, well, Legos ARE awesome! Way to keep the family entertained!