Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Power of Prayer

I am a firm believer in Prayers and the power that they hold. I know that when others pray for you that miracles can and do happen. I would love your prayers for my family right now. Wes has an interview tomorrow morning and I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it would be for us if he got this job. I feel very humbled to post this and debated putting this out there, but I have felt like we can use all of the support that we can get. We are doing fine financially since Wes has his own practice up and running, but without going into too much detail, it would be better if he had a steady job in a firm. Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

I'm sorry I didn't read this on the 24th. I will pray that he will get the job. I hope I am not too late! I love you sweetie! ....julie

p.s. I pray for you all daily.