I shared this on Facebook, but thought it would be fun to post on my blog as well.
1. I LOVE being on the stage. I sometimes have dreams about performing again. My husband says it is like putting a fish back in water.
2. I HATE auditioning for shows. I become a nervous wreck and can hardly make it through an audition. Sometimes my hands shake like crazy!
3. I was paid to be an extra in Halloween 4 when I was eight years old. I have never yet watched the full movie myself.
4. I love being around people and old friends but never manage to get out of my little rut to get together with others or be in contact with others.
5. As a child I was often depressed and sad.
6. Now that I am an adult I am a very big Optimist! I think I got the sadness out of my life early!
7. I love the library! I know it is dorky, but I do.
8. I have two girls who are 5 years apart which has made life interesting!
9. I love being a mom to my two girls. It is the most challenging but most rewarding job!
10. I work at a health insurance company and probably know more about health insurance then you will ever want to know.
11. I judge people for a living. I am a customer service auditor and score others on their customer service skills. Sometimes I feel bad when I fail people, but at times I think they deserve it.
12. I rarely read modern novels anymore unless they are in the Juvenile section or it has been recommended by a friend I trust.
13. My favorite channels on TV are the PBS stations, and no I don't have cable.
14. I enjoy exercising and try to do it regularly.
15. I often overdo things and wear myself out whether it comes to trying to fit too much into one day or cleaning the house too much.
16. I am getting better at slowing down and making my family clean the house with me :)
17. I hate confrontation! It makes being married to a Lawyer interesting!
18. I love my husband and we have been married for 6.5 years.
19. We eloped in Seattle, Washington. It is one of our favorite memories! I walked around most of the day in my Wedding Dress. Places I went: My job to pick up my paycheck, the bank to deposit my paycheck (hey I'd just bought a wedding dress earlier in the week), a small bakery, the courthouse, Pike's Place Market, the Seattle Piers, and a small harbor boat. Every one thought we were models on a photo shoot which we found hilarious because neither of us are THAT good looking. The public buses were honking at us and a homeless man gave us a huge thumbs up!
20. I ended up with 3 inch blisters on the back of both of my heels because I forgot to buy nylons the day before.
21. I enjoy family time more than anything else in my life and I find that the most spontaneous things are usually the most fun!
22. I moved 15 times in 5 years which caused me to have a superstition that every time I got pictures on the wall I would had to move.
23. I have overcome that superstition and love my little home with my family, but I still don't have many pictures on the wall.
24. I rarely buy clothes or shoes because I figure that what I have is good enough and if it isn't that is just too bad. Who is really looking anyways?
25. I am very silly at times and will break out into song at odd times at home. My daughters now do the same. We had to create a rule that there is no singing at the dinner table.
2 comments:
My family has the no singing at the dinner table rule!!! Also... I thought your comment about auditing people was hilarious.
I loved reading the random facts. I am so blessed to have you in my life! You are a great mom with a sense of playfulness and I don't spend enough time with you and the family. Love you! ... julie
Post a Comment