Lydia heard from one of her friends that a local Jr. High was holding auditions for Cinderella. They want grade school kids (grades 4-6) to play the mice. We found out about all of this pretty last minute, so while Wes had a client meeting and while I was at work, Grandma took Lydia to audition. She sang a simple song without any accompaniment. The teacher remarked after Lydia was done singing that she has a beautiful voice. We should be hearing this weekend or Monday if she has made it. I'll have to keep you posted. She really wants to be in this show. It is interesting to me that she is already developing a desire to be on the stage. Poor girl!Friday, January 23, 2009
My Little Actress
Lydia heard from one of her friends that a local Jr. High was holding auditions for Cinderella. They want grade school kids (grades 4-6) to play the mice. We found out about all of this pretty last minute, so while Wes had a client meeting and while I was at work, Grandma took Lydia to audition. She sang a simple song without any accompaniment. The teacher remarked after Lydia was done singing that she has a beautiful voice. We should be hearing this weekend or Monday if she has made it. I'll have to keep you posted. She really wants to be in this show. It is interesting to me that she is already developing a desire to be on the stage. Poor girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for her. How fun!
cute! hope she gets in. Being in shows was one of the best things about my childhood!
did she hear??? My nephew made the play (he's Jr high level), and it would be cool to know two actors in the show :)
Post a Comment