Hi everyone! I have been watching my feed and blog followers recently and it looks like I have some new readers. I am curious who reads my blog and what has brought you over to my little corner of the world. What do you find interesting about the blog? How did you find my blog? Are there things you would like to see me blog about? Is there anything you would like to know? Leave a comment. Stand up and be counted! I'd love to hear from all of you!
8 comments:
I originally found your blog through the Empress Theatre. I have followed you since you all did Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
I enjoy reading about your family and those beautiful girls.
Me..me..me! I love to see what the Oates are up too!
How do you tell who checks out your blog?
Do you see the Feedjit traffic feed on the left hand side of the blog? You can actually get one of your own for your blog :)
I came across your bog from Saving Money 101. You were listed on her blog. I am new to the blogging world myself and starting my own with my weight loss...check it out if you like...2009weightlossjourney.blogspot.com. I really enjoy your blog...thanks for sharing.
Denise,
Thanks for checking out my blog. I will have to swing over to yours!
Knew ya from school... I'm not sure how I heard about your blog but I've been following for a number of months now.
Well, lets see... I found your blog because you left the url in a comment on my blog telling me you started a new blog...
Why do I come here? Um, I had a dream that the butcher's first wife came and told me that an ancient greek maiden would marry seven men at once if I didn't.
I love reading about your everyday life. I also want to come to a play when you do one again! I miss the good old days. "I love the snow". Do you remember that line from our home videos?
Post a Comment