Thursday, January 1, 2009

Play Time

The day after Christmas the girls and I had fun playing with each other. I had thought about going out to make some Christmas exchanges, but the snow was just coming down! We probably got close to 2 feet!

Adelle was so excited to play with her little bear factory which she received. I had to help her with it, but she absolutely adores it! It came with two little bears and a doll to stuff. Now that they are stuffed she keeps asking me every day to help her do it again (take the stuffing out and re-stuff it). The bears actually have zippers on the back so they can be done again and again. We still haven't re-stuffed them. Maybe we'll have to these next couple of days!

The girls and I then sat down for a chocolate party. We used the elaborate play chocolates from Aunt Sarah and had pretend hot cocoa. I love my girls!


Adelle with her newly stuffed bear.
Adelle and her newly stuffed and newly dressed bear.

Of course for the chocolate party the new friends had to join us, even Blue.

Lydia being silly again :)

Adelle with her little petite chocolates. She had to dress up for our little get together.

No comments: