
The baby was bouncing and moving around and we could see a strong heartbeat. There is nothing like seeing your little baby. It is such a happy moment! The whole family was excited. It is such a relief to know that the baby is healthy and well. One surprising thing though is the doctor measured the baby at 12 weeks and 2 days instead of 10 weeks and 5 days. She decided to move up my due date slightly (based on the first ultrasound which showed me 6 days ahead), so now I am due 12/22/08 instead of 12/28/08. Woo Hoo! I can't complain about that. I wonder if the baby will come on it's due date. If it does I should be home by Christmas Eve. We'll have to see. There is of course the possibility that the due date could move up again if the baby continues to measure ahead.
I feel so happy that my baby is doing well and I'm looking forward to future appointments. My next ultrasound won't be until I'm 19 to 20 weeks along. At that scan we will be able to find out what the baby is. Yeah for ultrasounds! Seeing that picture makes every thing about pregnancy so worth it!
5 comments:
Yay!! I love ultrasounds and you can really see your baby's legs!! Happy Pregnancy to you!!
Aww! That's so awesome! I know it's not so appealing, but if your baby is a few days late then you'll have a Christmas baby! ;)
That is so exciting Liz!! It really comes to life when you see the baby huh?
Hooray for ultrasounds! That's great that the girls got to come see it too. So glad to hear the baby's doing well.
Yay! I'm so glad the girls got to see the little miracle growing inside you! ... julie
Post a Comment