Well we made it back to Utah safe and sound after a fun week on the Oregon Coast. I have a ton to document so hopefully I will be able to get it all done soon.
Monday morning we left around 1:00 PM to drive about half of the way before stopping at a hotel in Baker City, Oregon. It was Lydia's birthday and I thoroughly embarrased her by singing "Happy Birthday" at McDonalds during lunch. He he he! The drive wasn't too bad. We did find out that Adelle gets car sick if she reads or colors in the car though so she had to be content looking out the window or listening to the audio book we had going. Wes decided that we should stop at Shoshone Falls near Twin Falls Idaho. The waterfall was beautiful especially since the water levels were so high.
Monday morning we left around 1:00 PM to drive about half of the way before stopping at a hotel in Baker City, Oregon. It was Lydia's birthday and I thoroughly embarrased her by singing "Happy Birthday" at McDonalds during lunch. He he he! The drive wasn't too bad. We did find out that Adelle gets car sick if she reads or colors in the car though so she had to be content looking out the window or listening to the audio book we had going. Wes decided that we should stop at Shoshone Falls near Twin Falls Idaho. The waterfall was beautiful especially since the water levels were so high.

Lydia thinking hard about what to wish.




3 comments:
What a beautiful waterfall! This post makes me want to jump in the car and just drive there right now.
Oh, and your baby bump is super cute!
We just got back from Portland! Didn't visit the falls. Now I know what we missed!
so far looks like fun! Can't wait for more pictures! Keep them coming! How you feeling?
Post a Comment