Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What Camera do you Use?


I have loved reading all of your blogs and viewing your fabulous pictures! I am constantly amazed at the level of detail that people's cameras capture and how clear the image is. My camera has been dying for a good long while. My mother-in-law has been very gracious to give me her old camera, which is the same model as my current one, but has been used much less and is still operating well. I have probably taken over 5000 pictures with my camera and that isn't an exaggeration. My camera has done the job, but can be very lacking at times.


I am curious though...what are you using? Some day maybe I will be fortunate enough to buy a wonderful, amazing, detail capturing camera that fulfills my wildest dreams! I am the family historian after all. I am documenting every detail of my family and I love to do that through pictures. Now, I don't think that a new camera will happen anytime soon, but ... maybe... a miracle will happen! Okay, maybe not. But I have to know!


So you must share, spill it! What is your secret weapon that is capturing such stunning photos?

4 comments:

Ginny Clark said...

HMMMM, mine is just a little one I recieved for Christmas a couple years ago. My boyfriend Don just bought one a couple weeks ago for $250 and it is VERY nice... I'll find out what kind it is and will let you know

Kandis Broadhead said...

I use the Canon Rebel xsi eos....it's about 850.00 with a basic lense...my lense is a little bit more then the camera..ouch! But I LOVE IT!

The Circus said...

it's all in the pixels and zoom :) I wish mine had more zoom to it. But I use casio exilim. It was only a hundred something at Wal mart

Mahatma said...

Well you do have a big day coming up. Keep your fingers crossed.