The girls really love the Cuckoo birds! There are some especially friendly ones that will chirp and follow you along the fence.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
A HOT Day at the Park
Thursday afternoon I decided that I was going to only work a half day so I could start my Pioneer holiday weekend early. We decided to take advantage of our Tracy Aviary family pass. It was super hot on Thursday (over 100 degrees), but that didn't stop us from checking out the birds.
The girls enjoyed feeding the ducks.




The girls really love the Cuckoo birds! There are some especially friendly ones that will chirp and follow you along the fence.
After the aviary we decided to head over the playground in Liberty Park. It was so hot I decided to join the girls near the water area while Wes hung out in the shade. Adelle kept getting braver and braver. Lydia wasn't so sure that she wanted to get very wet.


At one point Adelle asked if she could take all of her clothes off. Slightly alarmed I asked why. She was concerned that I wouldn't let her really get wet since she didn't have a swimming suit on. I advised her it's not okay to be naked in public! I did let her know she could get as soaked as possible even in her clothes. She completely let loose!
The girls really love the Cuckoo birds! There are some especially friendly ones that will chirp and follow you along the fence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a fun summer day!
Post a Comment