Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oregon Vacation Day 8

Our last day was spent cleaning the rental property and doing laundry. I guess that is the downside of a rental property. Overall though I loved it so much more than a hotel. I decided to take some pictures of the place before we left.





This patio was absolutely HUGE and we could have had a massive party if we had been near our loved ones.




We walked up the steep steps to our car for the last time and left Oregon behind.



We were going to stop at a hotel for the night, but we decided to just keep driving. I was very grateful that we had Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince audio book on CD to keep us awake on the drive home. We arrived home in the wee hours of the morning VERY TIRED. I think overall we were happy to be back. Honestly, I could have stayed on vacation much longer!!

No comments: