On August 16 Lydia, Adelle and I decided to head to Lagoon. I took the whole week off for a staycation. Our Lagoon passes were funded by Grandma Julie thanks to a Visa Gift Card she'd given me for my birthday. Wes isn't a fan of Lagoon so he stayed home and took care of little Violet.

The girls and I had BIG plans for our day. We were going to ride whatever we wanted. We were even able to convice Adelle to ride on Wicked! Amazingly enough she managed to survive. We even packed a lunch and snacks. The very first ride we went on was the new Bombora roller coaster. It is supposed to be a ride for the whole family. I was a little worried when I came off the ride dizzy. I knew it couldn't be a good sign for the rest of the day.


We were able to convince Lydia to go on the haunted houses which are the rides she fears the most. I enjoy scary things myself.

We also had a lot of fun on the Tilt-a-Whirl. We were really able to get it moving fast.


I did not enjoy the Flying Aces though. I felt so ill after riding it. I think I have finally come to an age where I can't handle every ride. I remember being a kid and wondering why my parents wouldn't ride the rides. I totally get it know. I'm not sure what has physically changed and why I get dizzy and a little sick to my stomach when I ride certain things. I guess it just means I'm growing up right?
We still did manage to have quite a bit of fun. It was a hot day so we ended our adventure by walking through the water fountains! We made it home for dinner and had plenty of time to hang out with Wes and Violet.
1 comment:
The final pic of you, Lydia and Adelle is so GREAT! I made it my screensaver! ...j
Post a Comment