You can tell by their yellow color that they are overdone and they were just starting to go to seed :( It is sad that I wasted such huge heads of cauliflower, but it is a learning experience. We haven't had a shortage of other crops though!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Oh My Cauliflower!
Our garden has done very well this year. We have always struggled to grow things, but for some reason our garden is very happy this year. We put down a weed barrier and Wes installed a drip line. Some of the plants also received some plant food. The cauliflower did not though. They were perfectly happy without any of the extras. Unfortunately not growing cauliflower before I let it get overripe. Also the earwigs were quite fond of them. They just kept dropping out of the giant heads when I was rinsing them.
You can tell by their yellow color that they are overdone and they were just starting to go to seed :( It is sad that I wasted such huge heads of cauliflower, but it is a learning experience. We haven't had a shortage of other crops though!
You can tell by their yellow color that they are overdone and they were just starting to go to seed :( It is sad that I wasted such huge heads of cauliflower, but it is a learning experience. We haven't had a shortage of other crops though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! You're quite the Green Thumb! Impressive. ...j
Post a Comment