We got hungry and ate our packed lunch.


We would have loved to stay longer especially since it was our last adventure for the summer. Violet was getting pretty tired. Even she didn't want to leave though and she was kicking and screaming when it was time to leave the splash pool. She totally zonked out on the way home. I think we'll have to head to Cherry Hill again next summer!
Thursday, September 22, 2011
My Girls at Cherry Hill
The Saturday before school started the girls and I headed to Cherry Hills. This was another free activity. I was especially excited to take Violet since she hadn't been swimming since she was a baby. We all got our swim suits on and slathered on the sun screen. 
I hold onto things for years, especially if I think there is even the most remote chance that I will need it again. That happened to be the case with this little inflatable boat that I bought when Lydia was a baby. I am so happy I did. It was absolutely wonderful to have in the lazy river and Violet had a wonderful time!



Cherry Hill has an amazing lazy river. You feel like you are floating through an old, western town. They have music going and once an hour the lazy river gets a little crazy. Water sprays everywhere and buckets of water dump on your head.








The girls headed over to the water slides for a little while and Violet and I found a wonderful wading pool with a little slide and fountains. She really enjoyed splashing and running around. I wish I had taken pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the girls swimsuits, adorable. And the floating boat is fabulous. What a great find! ...j
Post a Comment