Thursday, December 1, 2011

Adelle, The Brave Little Cowgirl

We now interrupt your halloween posts to flash back to September. I realized I forgot a few things. Adelle's school had an excellent program for Red Ribbon Week. It was actually a program put together by the Govener's wife. The songs were original and cheorographed and everything. I was very impressed with the PTA and teachers that worked so hard! Adelle absolutely rocked it as a cowgirl in the second grade song! She was so proud to be up in front of everyone. As usual Adelle's school was packed. I was so glad I was able to score a front row seat.


I didn't realize how much taller she was than other kids her age until I attended this event.


All of the kids really knew the actions and the words to the song. It honestly was one of the most entertaining school programs I've seen.






I'm so glad she is in such a great school that is challenging her and allowing her to grow.

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

She's lucky she has her mommy (and daddy's) long legs. What a fun event! ...j