First we set up some games for the kids. Each of the classes rotated through so I got to see a lot of different kids. Then Adelle and I both participated in the Halloween Parade. It was fun to hold her hand and to go through all of the different classes. The auditorium was absolutely packed with parents and to actually be right there with my girl instead of craning my head trying to catch a glimpse of her was priceless!
Friday, December 23, 2011
Halloween at School
I was lucky enough to be able to volunteer in Adelle's class on Halloween Day. I got all dressed up and was prepared to have some fun! 
Adelle always is super excited when I join her at school and Halloween was no exception.

First we set up some games for the kids. Each of the classes rotated through so I got to see a lot of different kids. Then Adelle and I both participated in the Halloween Parade. It was fun to hold her hand and to go through all of the different classes. The auditorium was absolutely packed with parents and to actually be right there with my girl instead of craning my head trying to catch a glimpse of her was priceless!
First we set up some games for the kids. Each of the classes rotated through so I got to see a lot of different kids. Then Adelle and I both participated in the Halloween Parade. It was fun to hold her hand and to go through all of the different classes. The auditorium was absolutely packed with parents and to actually be right there with my girl instead of craning my head trying to catch a glimpse of her was priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great day. I went to a couple of Halloween parties at Foxhills myself, since Jenn and Ken started school there.
Post a Comment