After the trick or treat tour we thought it would be a good idea to get some costume pictures. Adelle loved being
Arwen. Don't you love the shoes? According to her they are her "dream shoes". They light up and everything. She figured they would be great on Halloween and could light our way.


My demure Lydia. She may be outgrowing the dress. She is growing up way to fast! She looked stunning as usual.


We had to get several shots of the Steampunk dress since it is a new piece in the Oates costume closet.

I LOVE this costume!

I put together a pin with
dangley keys to go with the chains.

The dress has several
pieces. A skirt, a long jacket, and a corset.

The chain is attached to a Mickey Mouse pocket watch. Though it doesn't entirely match
steampunk, it was fun to carry it around. It belonged to my dad.

I love all the pleating at the bottom.

And can you beat the colors! I got a lot of comments on this costume. I'm sure I will be wearing it again.
1 comment:
You looked beautiful indeed, and the girls were of course adorable! ...j
Post a Comment