Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pizzaz and Orchestra for Lydia

Lydia had a couple of concerts in December. The first one was Pizzaz. Every Monday and Wednesday Lydia goes to school at 6:30 AM so she can practice. I of course get to drive her there. She really seems to enjoy it. Adelle was sick the night of concert and we knew Violet wouldn't sit still so I attended out on my own to watch my beautiful girl.



















Pizzaz did a pretty good job! The last song was especially sweet when they came out with their candles and sang White Christmas. The audience got to sing along.

The next week Lydia had her orchestra concert. She has been practicing a lot and has been working hard. She even made it to second chair! I had to watch Violet so Wes and Adelle attended. Lydia sat away from Wes so most of the pictures are of the back of Lydia's head.





He did manage to catch one shot of her standing up with her Violin. She is getting so tall and she really has come a long way with her Violin. Years ago I bought a Violin for myself thinking I would learn. It has never happened so I'm very glad it is getting some use now.

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

I love these pics. I'm so grateful Lydia is so well-rounded and is eager to develop her talents. She's like her mommy that way! ...j