Thanks to Grandma Julie as well for watching the girls! They had a wonderful time and Wes and I really enjoyed going on a date together.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Empress Theatre Second Anniversary Gala
Last night Wes and I attended the Empress Theatre Gala. We had a wonderful time. The dinner was wonderful, the entertainment was great, and we had the best time seeing friends. We love supporting the Theatre any way we can and this was a fun way to do it.
Trent spoke about the Theatre and the important role it plays in our community. Others spoke as well.
There were a few performances. Erin and Porter performed "Suddenly Seymour" from Little Shop of Horrors.
Several volunteers were recognized including the Nelsons and Kelly. There were 3 awards given to special actors including Amanda Heywood, Stephen Harmon, and Thomas Gasu.
Afterwards we enjoyed dancing. There is nothing like being on a date with my love and getting to dance.
Everyone rocking out!! I hope it was financially successful for the Empress. They had a steal of a deal on their season tickets last night. We almost bought them, but realized that our funds were low. Perhaps we will be in a few more shows this upcoming year and of course when we do that the show is free :) Thank you to everyone who planned, organized, and ran the event. We had a wonderful time and we are planning on attending again next year!
Thanks to Grandma Julie as well for watching the girls! They had a wonderful time and Wes and I really enjoyed going on a date together.
Thanks to Grandma Julie as well for watching the girls! They had a wonderful time and Wes and I really enjoyed going on a date together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment