Friday, October 31, 2008
My Civil War Costume
Wes finished my costume yesterday and it turned out just beautiful. I got ready this morning, put the hoop skirt in the back seat and headed off to work. Everyone at work was so impressed with the dress. They were amazed that Wes made the whole costume including the hoop skirt. I read last night on the Internet about "hoop skirt etiquette". It actually has been quite useful. Ladies always sit in the middle of your hoop skirt not the back or it will fly up and expose your underclothes. Did you also know that it is improper to let you skirt swish back and forth? It has been a fun experience to learn how to move in a very full hoop skirt. 
Thanks sweetie for the beautiful costume. I felt like a queen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment