So I am 20 weeks today! Yeah!!!
I am feeling more energetic this trimester which has been wonderful. I rarely ever get sick to my stomach anymore. I also have been exercising less. I am hoping to jump back on the wagon soon, because I want to be healthy and keep weight gain to a minimum. I keep reminding myself, especially when I see myself in pictures that I well get my body back after the baby is born and I am happy to loan it to help my little girl grow.
Baby Violet is moving more and more all the time. Wes really hasn't been able to feel her yet. He thinks he might have felt her last night, but he's unsure. I can't wait until he can start bonding with my little girl.
The girls are excited that we are having another girl. I hope they get along with her because it seems they can barely get along with each other anymore. I am looking forward to school starting.
I have loved planning Violet's room and have some big projects ahead, but it excites me.
I really feel a bond to my little girl and am so glad I am pregnant with her. Only 5 more months to go! I'm going to need that time to prepare.
No comments:
Post a Comment