Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where in the White Rabbit?

There is a great saying from Confucious which says "It does not matter how slowly you go as long and you don't stop". That has become my inspiration for my project. I have spent evening hours after work and weekends working on my cross stitch project. When it is done I will have a beautiful, White Rabbit to hang on my daughters wall. The finished project is VERY LARGE. We're talking more than 2 feet big!
After about two weeks of work this is where I am. Slowly things are starting to fill in and take shape. I really enjoy doing it and it is exciting to see things coming together slowly, but surely.






Can you see where I am in the picture? I am not giving up and will continue to update the blog as things progress. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

You are doing great Liz! That is one of my favorite parts of doing Cross Stich, seeing it take shape and coming together, then when you do the backstiching it looks even better! keep up the good work!