Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Official! I've gone Crazy!

It's official! I have absolutely lost my mind. In my quest for items for the Alice in Wonderland nursery for Violet I found a wonderful lady on etsy.com who can make cross stitching patterns. I thought "Wouldn't it be amazing to cross stitch some of my favorite pictures from Alice". You can find the cross stitching store here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6938511 . Genevieve is having a sale where you can get 4 patterns for the price of 3 so I decided to choose 4 of my favorite pictures and as I type this she is making the patterns for me. I am giddy with delight. Here are the pictures I've chosen.

This pattern doesn't look complex at all does it? He he he he!



This experienced women stated she is stitching one of her patterns and is almost done. It has taken her 5 months! Now boys and girls, we can all count. I have 4 patters and only 5 months until my girl joins the family. Perhaps I will be able to perform a miracle, or perhaps I will have to be content choosing one picture to put on the wall and eventually get around to making the other ones. No matter how you cut it, I can't wait to begin :)

1 comment:

The Barnum Family said...

Sounds like a fun project. Good luck and Happy Cross-stitching!