Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Devin and Lexie's Wedding

Saturday was Devin (Wes' brother) and Lexie's Wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. They really are such a cute couple and look so happy together. We are so excited for both of them. Here are some pictures from the event.

Adelle and Lydia were flower girls with Lexie's sisters.


Someone requested that I put more pictures of myself on the blog. Heaven knows I should probably be skipping this one. Perhaps it is the dress that is making me look so HUGE. That's it. I'll blame it on the dress. Wes says I'm just pregnant.

The happy groom!




The flower girls sprinkling yellow, rose petals down the walkway.


The father of the bride and the bride








The maid of honor, bride and groom, best man and flower girls.



Lexie and her dad.

Lexie and her mom.




Wes, Adelle and Devin being silly!





Jeff (Devin's brother), myself, and Lydia decorated Devin's car with the leftover cake frosting!


Lexie pulled out this fun tie for Devin to wear and Ellen pulled out this purple rock necklace for Lexie to wear at the reception.


Another picture of me. Really people...there was a reason I wasn't posting pictures of myself.


After the reception we stopped off at Wendy's for a quick bite, even though it was 10:00 PM. Lydia decided to wear cucumbers instead of eating them.

We arrived home LATE, but really enjoyed being with family and seeing the joyous event. Congratulations Devin and Lexie!!!

No comments: