I just want to take a minute to thank all of you for your support and love. I have really appreciated the comments on my blog and on facebook, your calls, visits and flowers. It really means so much to me to know that there is a network of loving, caring people buoying me up. Thank you!!
Yesterday was a draining day. The obituary was written, but when I submitted it to the paper to be published I was silly enough to put on the wrong phone number. Thanks to the wrong phone number and not being near my computer payment was unable to be collected so the obituary will not be in Sunday's paper. It will probably end up being in the Tuesday paper since the newspaper is closed Sunday. I felt like such an idiot, but given the amount of stress I was under at the time and everything else that is going on I know it is understandable. Thank heavens for the social networking that allows me to get the word out about services anyway.
It has been decided that my sister, brother and I will sing at the services and I will be talking. Hopefully everything will go well and the services will be beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment