I just noticed that my pregnancy ticker is showing that I only have 99 days left. I can't believe it! Violet has been quite active today and I'm happy that she is safe and warm where she is, but it is hard to believe that in about 3 months she will be joining our family! WOW!
I have my gestational diabetes test coming up in about a week and I really hope that goes well. Diabetes runs in my family and my sister had GD with her last pregnancy so I'm really hoping I won't have it. I didn't with my other pregnancies.
I have a follow up ultrasound at the beginning of October and am excited to see my little girl again.
Time is just flying by!!
Wes' birthday is today. I'll have to take some pictures and post later. I also have some pictures from my nephew's birthday this past weekend.
1 comment:
You are on the downhill side of being pregnant, she'll be here before you know it. Give a happy birthday hug to Wes. Tell him I hope he has a victory in court tomorrow for his gift.
We have a present at our house for Wes, I would have brought it Saturday, but it wouldn't fit with Cedric's box in my little car. We'll have to plan a dinner. Love you! ...j
Post a Comment