We spent the rest of the evening playing his new game and watching a movie. I am glad we could take time out to celebrate the special guy in our lives!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Wes' Special Birthday
Yesterday our little family celebrated Wes' 30th birthday. He has not looked forward to turning the big 3-0. He asked that we just have a quite little party with just the four of us. I made the family seafood salad at Wes' request. Instead of cake I made his favorite dessert, Rice Crispie Treats!
Wes had been super busy that day in court with a case that has been very difficult. He really seemed to enjoy our love and attention. We even made sure that he had a candle on his treat. He got a special handmade card from Adelle, Lego Batman for the PS2, the Office Season 5 and money from my Grandmother.
We spent the rest of the evening playing his new game and watching a movie. I am glad we could take time out to celebrate the special guy in our lives!
We spent the rest of the evening playing his new game and watching a movie. I am glad we could take time out to celebrate the special guy in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment