Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where in the White Rabbit


I was reading my scriptures the other day and came across "by small and simple things are great things brought to pass". It made me think of my project. I am taking small steps every week to get my project done and in the end I hopefully will have a great work of art to hang on the wall. One can hope right? I figure optimism is the only solution to avoid giving up.

I am slowly adding stitches to the project. I noticed last night that a stitch is in the wrong place. It should be to the left one. There actually should be a yellow stitch in it's place, not the bright red stitch that is currently occupying that square. Of course this was a stitch I made awhile ago. Now the question is do I try and snip it out without disturbing the other stitches with the same thread, or leave it be? Wes says if you step a few inches back you will never notice it. I worry of course I will always notice it and that it will ruin the shape of one of the hearts.
Oh well. I am sure I will solve the issue soon. Here is where I am currently on the project.



Here is where I was before. So as you can see some progress is being made :)

Well onward an upward. I can only get more done from here!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You could do either, leave it be or snip it out. Others will never notice like Wes said. It will make it more unique if you leave it. I make mistakes all the time. Sometimes I fix them, sometimes I find it way to late to do anything about it and have to adjust. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer here. It's looking great. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Deborah for all your wonderful comments and encouragement!!!