Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ghosts of the past...

So I went about 7:30 this morning and delivered the scrapbook pages to Mrs. Smith. The school was just bustling with teenagers. I walked into the drama room and they were having some sort of student meeting with Mrs. Smith. It felt so weird to be back in the high school surrounded by all of these kids. It made me feel almost feel like I was 18 again. Mrs. Smith was excited for the pages and she said the entire scrapbook will be given the night of the Spring Concert (May 22nd). If I had been thinking I would have asked her if the Alumni are going to be doing anything that night. I don't think they are just because we are planning the Tribute Concert for June 28th. All I could think was "This feels SO strange"! I got out of there pretty quick. I know, I am a weirdo! The project is complete! Ta DA! I am so glad.

Liz

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you for taking on the scrapbook project for me. They turned out wonderful. It's just a shame that more people didn't submit something.

Blake said...

Holy moly! LIZ! It's your wacky old friend Blake! I'm not even sure HOW I found your blog, but I am glad I did! What is this thing about a scrapbook? Tribute concert? I must know! What is going on??!! I feel so out of the loop... :) You look great, Wes looks great, the kids are beautiful... I am so happy for you. It was a real treat to see your smiling face. email me and let me know what all this stuff is for Mr. Moore. I'm quite sad I missed this scrap book thing, but thanks for putting me in your pictures! :) Aint we a cute couple? provisioncolor@gmail.com