Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good News and Bad News.

So another night of rehearsal under my belt. It went well last night. The honey and lemon water did wonders! I was able to pick up some character shoes and a great long skirt for rehearsals. It was so much fun to block the scenes with the brides and to watch the brothers. I also got to sing through "Love Never Goes Away". What a wonderful song. I get to be emotionally torn and angst because Adam can be so cluelessly hurtful, but I know how much I love him. Good emotional stuff. Love it! Oh, one thing I really need to work on is my posture. I have been really trying to make a conscious effort to do this at rehearsals, but the director still noticed that sometimes I am slouching. Also, I need to be more graceful in my physical movements, like my arms. I know all of you reading this are laughing right now. "Liz Graceful!". I know... but if you see me walking around, please remind me to stand up straight. I am just not very aware of how I move sometimes and so I need to work on that.

So, the Good News ...Lydia is going to play Dorcas' little sister in the show. She is so very excited. Porter would like her to do it even though she will be missing the two dress rehearsals before the show opens. She is going to be in Mill Hollow July 9th through the 11th. We open the 11th, but she should be home in the early afternoon. I know she will do great. Hopefully Adelle won't mind that she is the only one in the family not on stage. I know her time will come.

So, the bad news...I am sick with a cold! Yuck! I woke up this morning feeling horrible. I really wish I was home in bed. Maybe I'll duck out of work early. We'll see. I will hopefully get some good rest this weekend though. I have rehearsal tonight, but I am not on the schedule at all for Saturday. The funny thing is that Wes is on the schedule for the whole Saturday rehearsal. I think Lydia may need to be there as well. I really hope that I am better soon. It was probably the stress last week that lowered my body's defenses. Bed sounds so great right now!

Okay everyone... have a great day.

No comments: