
Hail the conquering Graduate! I am so proud of my brother Philip! He graduated with his associates degree with an emphasis in accounting from Salt Lake Community College today. I know that he has worked really hard to get his degree. Life hasn't always been easy for him but he has risen to the challenge and has accomplished much! Adelle and I had the chance to go to the graduation and watch him walk. Go Philip! It was a packed house! After the commencement we went to my sister Sarah's house for her Birthday party. Wes and Lydia were able to join us and we ate to our hearts content. My nephew Cedric (Sarah and Matt's son) is growing up so quickly. What a cutie pie he is. I'm not partial at all :) I think he looks a lot like his daddy.
After the festivities Phil came over to my house and we rocked out and played Dance Dance Revolution. That man sure can dance! I think my whole family was amazed at how quickly he can move his feet. He beat all of us for sure. It was really fun to hang out with him. I think we'll need to have him over more often. Adelle has taken quite a fancy to him and enjoyed snuggling him while we played Lego Star Wars. It was a great day! I am worn out but there is nothing better than spending time with my family. I think it is my absolute favorite thing to do in the whole world. Yes, even more than being on the stage. Congratulations Philip and Happy Birthday Sarah! Thanks for sharing your day with us!
Liz


No comments:
Post a Comment