Wednesday, May 14, 2008

1997 Scrapbook Pages for Mr. Moore




The scrapbook pages are done! Weeeeeeeee! I am so glad. Sorry to those who weren't able to get there pictures or comments to me in time. I had to have it done tonight because I need to deliver it to Mrs. Smith tomorrow morning. The pages aren't as fancy as I might make them for a family scrapbook, but I had to use all of the space that I could for everyone's comments and pictures. I also apologize to if I didn't use all of your pictures. Trynda Raisor sent me some yearbook photos that she had scanned in, but they looked blurry once the were put on the pages so I didn't use them. I hope it will be something the Mr. Moore enjoys. It is a relief to have it done. The hard part wasn't doing the pages, but rather trying to get information from people. Thank you so much to everyone who contributed and sent me something. By the way, you can click on the images to make them BIGGER.
Can I say... I am tired. I have gone to bed late these past two nights. Last night it was because my husband and I watched Juno. I actually enjoyed the movie. My grandmother also called me tonight and she wanted help carrying some furniture upstairs. She also gave us a really old Singer sewing machine that is set in a table. I am not quite sure what we are going to do with it yet. My grandmother informed me that it took her 3 years to pay off the machine while she was working. She also informs me that it was one of the last models that was made with all metal parts. It is SO HEAVY! My girls actually were a great help and she was sweet enough to give us chocolate bars when we are done. I LOVE chocolate, especially if it is dark chocolate.
Well there you go everyone!
Liz


No comments: