

Okay, so there have been a few requests for me to post pictures of my Arwen dress that Wes made for me Halloween 2006. These are the actual pictures of when I first wore the dress. My hair has gotten much longer since then. If you look closely you will notice my elf ears and the slash across my cheek. You should be able to click on the pictures to enlarge them. The majority of the dress was made with very thick leather that Wes hand dyed. It is SO heavy to wear but looks great! It won the award for best costume last year at the Tolkien Festival. The lace on the collar was hand done by Wes. Wes also made the butterfly buckle (out of Sculpey clay and wire).

So there you go! Any other requests?
1 comment:
This all reminds me of the Red-Green show. "Well, if the ladies don't find you handsome, at least they'll find you handy..." I'm not saying Wes isn't handsome or anything, I just always think of that quote when Peter does something astonishingly handy! All of that hand dyed leather is amazing!
Post a Comment