Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Lights at Temple Square

After we saw Santa we decided to head downtown to see the lights at Temple Square. There was a good amount of traffic and it was hard to find a parking spot. We ended up parking up by the Capitol. Adelle fell asleep on the way. We didn't mind walking all the way to Temple Square until Adelle informed me that she really had to go potty. We scurried really quickly to the Conference Center! After that was taken care of we headed into the crowd to see the lights. At least it wasn't too cold!
The lights were just beautiful! Adelle was so excited to see them!



I hadn't been to see the lights at Temple Square for years! I loved the sculptures on the reflecting pool and the floating lights. It was so gorgeous.
Adelle actually is standing in front of this large tree.


Near the LDS Business offices they had several different nativities. I saw this Japanese one and thought of you Erica and Jeff. I know it isn't Chinese, but it still made me think of you :)

Adelle took a picture of this Native American Nativity.
We arrived home tired, but I had a wonderful time. I love Christmas traditions!







No comments: