Adelle and I decided we were going to make this magical gingerbread house, even though Lydia was away visiting her Grammie. Well the candy looked and tasted well enough, but the Gingerbread...well, let's just say it had a very stale smell to it. Wes could smell it across the room. It even was slightly damp. Not really damp, perhaps moist.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
White Elephant Gingerbread House
At my work Christmas Party last week we had a white elephant gift exchange. I ended up with a Willy Wonka Gingerbread House Kit. My coworker informed me that it was a year old, but otherwise nothing was wrong with it. Gingerbread and sugar loaded candy can't go bad, right?
Adelle and I decided we were going to make this magical gingerbread house, even though Lydia was away visiting her Grammie. Well the candy looked and tasted well enough, but the Gingerbread...well, let's just say it had a very stale smell to it. Wes could smell it across the room. It even was slightly damp. Not really damp, perhaps moist.
Well Adelle and I started out on our project, just the two of us.
Adelle and I decided we were going to make this magical gingerbread house, even though Lydia was away visiting her Grammie. Well the candy looked and tasted well enough, but the Gingerbread...well, let's just say it had a very stale smell to it. Wes could smell it across the room. It even was slightly damp. Not really damp, perhaps moist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics! I especially love the one of you and Adelle with the Gingerbread house. Adelle looks like an ad for Breck Shampoo - absolutely darling! ...j
Post a Comment