This morning Adelle was looking out of the window and was quite taken with the large icicles hanging off the front of the house. She said to me within Wes' earshot "I wonder what it would be like if daddy were to get me an icicle". Wes commented that she was just like me in asking for something she wanted
indirectly. Hey, what is wrong with not being direct? Anyway, he got her one.



I asked her to please put in the shower so it wouldn't melt all over the carpet. She was quite surprised later to see that it had almost melted away.
2 comments:
Nothing wrong with asking for something indirectly! I think it's cute that Adelle didn't think it would melt. I remember when I thought the same thing... It's cute seeing her in such a springy dress holding an icicle!
Careful - don't shoot your eye out! ... julie
Post a Comment