On Saturday Lydia was cleaning her room and she decided to rearrange her furniture. She moved her toy box to the other side of the room and what did she find? The $20 she thought she had lost on her birthday! See it does pay to clean your room. She was super excited! Her room looks great now! It is even dusted and
vacuumed which should help her dust allergies. Maybe now she will also have room for a present that is coming her way.
2 comments:
I clean my room all the time and I never find any $20's! Lucky girl! Good mom that she will clean and rearrange her own room!
Sweet! I'm happy she was able to find that money--she was so sad when she lost it after her birthday. Hopefully it helped make up for the burn she got from the oven. I remember the first time I started a fire...it was in the microwave, and I ended up burning some plastic onto a loaf of bread.
Post a Comment