
Last Thursday Lydia's School had their large concert for the parents. It was at 1:30 PM. I got there about 10 minutes early and could hardly find a place to sit. The place was a zoo! They even ran out of chairs. It was good that Lydia's class was the last to perform because some of the parents had left by then and I could get closer. Lydia's class played the recorder for a number. They also did a fun little country number (mind you I don't like country, but they did great!). Lydia was one of the three "soloists". The "soloists" didn't actually sing at the beginning. They mouthed the words of the song in a silly way! I got some great video and I will try to post it if the file isn't too large. We enjoyed seeing her and she seemed really excited to see us at her school!
No comments:
Post a Comment