Sunday morning Lydia came home. Yeah!! Sunday evening we headed to my Dad and Julie's house for a Thanksgiving Dinner. It was wonderful to see everyone again! I forgot to take pictures during dinner. Drat! I got some afterwards though :)

Lydia
suddenly doesn't like to have her picture taken. She hides whenever I pull out the camera.

Allie, Matt and Cedric reading.

My grandmother Walter and sister Sarah.

Guess what Adelle found in the living room? Presents! Grandma Julie likes to get her Christmas shopping done early like me :)

Adelle loved looking through the presents to find ones that are for her.

Lydia couldn't resist looking as well.

Cedric and Adelle playing piano together. The girls love seeing their cousin and had a lot of fun playing with him. The best part of Thanksgiving of course isn't the food, but seeing family! I love visiting with them.
Julie loaded us up with a lot of leftovers and I have been trying to use left over turkey as much as possible. I have made Turkey Noodle Soup and a turkey salad for lunch. Now what to do with the dark meat and ham :)
No comments:
Post a Comment