We began our 4
th of July by heading to the local parade just located down the street. I love our little town! Sure we grew up here and some people think we haven't gone far in life, but it is quiet,
quaint, very family friendly and some of the most happy, and generous people in the whole world live here. I have lived many different places including out of state, but there is just something special about where we live.
We missed Lydia who was with her dad for the 4
th.
The parade was fun,
unfortunately I forgot my camera. Later in the afternoon we decided that we wanted to buy a fire pit. We wanted something we could put on the driveway and roast hot dogs or marshmallows! After searching at several stores we finally found the perfect one for us.
We decided to roast hot dogs and corn and then we had
SMORES!


Adelle grew a little impatient with the roasting so I finally helped her out.



Adelle rocking it with her yummy, sweet
smore and her barbie jacket.

It was a chillier night than we would have expected for July, but it was fun. After the girls were in bed Wes and I sat on the couch, in the dark, and watched the fireworks show that was taking place at the local park. It was nice to snuggle in and hang out with my sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment