Saturday, August 14, 2010

Going Private-Do You Want Access?

I know I said this last year, and then decided against it, but it is finally time for me to go private. It is happening soon. I have my reasons, but I don't want to discuss them now. Please let me know if you want access to read my blog still. I will need your e-mail address to add you. Please post a comment if you'd like to keep up with us.

Thanks!

Liz

13 comments:

Deborah said...

Music_N_Dolphins@hotmail.com

Tina said...

I would love too!
chazt3@hotmail.com

lisa said...

lisagutierrezrn@yahoo.com

Would love to keep up! You are a great writer!

Nick, Brooke, Reagan, & Elsa said...

brick_i@yahoo.com

Carol said...

nerak71@gmail.com thanks :)

Nate said...

We would love to.
unck42@gmail.com

Kandis said...

I would love to keep reading
kandieice@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

I would love to keep reading your blog.

breadmanbaking@gmail.com
or
mhumpherys@hotmail.com

I can't remember which one you need.

Ishihara Family said...

karenishihara@msn.com

The Barnum Family said...

I most definitely want to keep up with you guys!

ashleybarnum629@gmail.com

Heather Mix said...

Heather Mix from the Theatre
dolphin2_girl@yahoo.com

Heather Mix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mahatma said...

Thanks! ...j