Later that evening I took some backstage pictures of the cast.
Erica and Skye getting ready for the show.
Peggy was really sweet and offered to french braid Lydia's hair.
Austin and John, a couple of suitors.
John and Chase hanging out.
Justin and his cheesy smile!
Jordan and Macall laughing!
Curtis..what is he doing here?
So today we actually have two shows to do. One at 2:00 and one at 7:00. My sister is coming today at 2:00 as well as some co-workers. There is a party planned in between the two shows for the cast. I am planning on taking pictures. I actually seem to have come down with a cold so I really hope everything goes well. I may need to drug myself soon so I can sing and not ache all over. Well here goes nothing!
1 comment:
holy cow does lydia look like someone i used to know or what! lol
Post a Comment