Friday, August 22, 2008

I can be googled???

So I have been watching my feed for my blog and I have realized that some people are coming to my blog through Google. Honestly that makes me a little nervous to know that I can be googled! Yikes! Perhaps I will be changing my blog address soon. I don't really think I will go private but I may change my blog address so it doesn't contain my name. Leave me a comment and let me know if you are a regular reader and if you would like my new blog address once I change it. I will be changing it very soon :)

10 comments:

Liz said...

Go to "Customize" then click on settings. Next go to "Basic." This is what it is usually on when you get there. It will say "Add your blog to our listings?" - change it to NO. "Let search engines find your blog?" - change it to NO. Then you can't be googled or randomly found from people clicking on "next blog" in blogger.

I will take your blog off of my Dizzie Lizzie site because I keep that blog purposely open to all. Folks who know me who can go to my private blog can still link to yours from it.

Unknown said...

I will have to change that..thanks! I am still planning on changing my blog address as well. I wasn't really thinking when I set it up. Silly me using my name. I don't mind being on your public blog as a link:) My main concern is more that people can figure out who I am so easily. Go me!

Ginny Clark said...

I love catching up with you Liz.. love hearing about the Empress through your eyes. Please send me your new addy when you get it set up. thanks, Ginny

Ryan said...

I tend to keep up with you. There are a 20 blogs or so I read so don't feel like I'm stalking. In fairness you should have my blog as well. bairfamily.com will get you to the right place.

I would like the new address if you decide to change. Take care...

Jamie said...

Hi Liz... I love to read your blog and would love the new name... Thanks..

Jamie Flattley
nannyjamie@gmail.com

Kandis Broadhead said...

let me know if you change it. okay?!

Lisa P. said...

yes please

The Circus said...

me!

Jason said...

Hi Liz, I read your blog, so be sure to let me know. I'm on facebook so you can message me there, I dont want to post my email in here, but you can get it in my blogger profile as well.

Emma said...

Hey Liz, I got your blog address from facebook too. I love bloging. The trip to the caves looks fun. I there went when I was growing up. But I live in Idaho now, so I don't know if I will get a chance for a while. I guess I will have to have adventures up here instead.