After we had cleared out the dressing room a few of us headed over to Village Inn to hang out and eat. Besides that we probably had the grumpiest waitress ever, it was really nice to have some closure to the show. We didn't get home until aroun 1:00 AM. It was good I took Tuesday off. I am going to miss being in the show and seeing everyone. At the same time though it was really nice this weekend to be able to relax, read and spend time with my family. My house is even clean again. Perhaps in the near future I will need to set up a cast party!



Sunday, August 17, 2008
Closing Night of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!
So Monday night was closing night! I couldn't believe it was over. The theater was just packed. Our ushers were sitting in the aisles. It was great to see the place full to capacity. It was a very touching performance and I actually found myself crying on stage, in character of course ;). What a wonderful run it was. I had such a wonderful time. The rest of the family enjoyed it as well! It will be something that we always remember. We have a wonderful DVD slide show and picture CD from Erica and her mom. I also took some fun backstage video on Monday night. I have about 30 minutes of footage. One of these days when I convince Wes to reinstall our video editing software on this computer I will post some clips. It takes a LOT of room on the computer and slows it down. Anyway, here are some pictures of closing night.
Ralph, our rad drummer!!
Wes and I after the show was over.
Adelle while I was recording her. I think Lydia was changing in the dressing room.
Steve kissing his real wife Charlie :)
Michael, Steve and Charlie's son and one of our suitors.
Chaz! All the girls like to flock around him every night.
Sweet Erica! She is such a wonderful lady! We respect her so much!
Jordan and his smooth moves.
Stephen, our loyal Ephraim!
Dallon, Adelle's new best friend.
Adam who played Frank. Here he is sporting his new haircut.
Jordan and Skye.
Troy!
Our wonderful stage crew girls! Every night they had to lug really heavy boxes.
Erin showing the dress that Wes made for her.
Our sweet Innocent Macall. Well, she looks innocent...
Carianne all ready to leave.
Austin out of costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment