I was sitting in church on Sunday, Relief Society to be more specific and was enjoying listening to the lesson. Some thoughts came to my mind that I really shouldn't audition at this time. I confirmed this answer through prayer. In fact I haven't felt this good about a decision in a long time. It came very clearly that I need to focus on my family. I want to especially be a support for Wes as he is working to start his own legal practice. This will also give me more time to be with my girls who I love so much. I haven't been sad at all about the decision. I thought I might be, but instead it has been replaced by a calm assurance that I am doing that which is right. It is interesting though... I have been praying for a long time that things will go well with our business and that things will start moving. Yesterday things seemed to pick up immensely. Wes was having problems getting his site finished because the software he was using kept freezing or locking up. Yesterday he found a way to fix the problem and everything is moving much quicker. It looks likely that his site will be finished this week! Yeah! From there our goal is to finish his logo and get business cards printed. He also has a meeting in the next couple of weeks with a potential client. I am excited and hope our business flourishes so we can reach our dreams! It makes me wonder...was my Heavenly Father blessing me for following his will? The day after I choose this path everything seems to be falling into place. It is probably too early to tell how things are going to go, but trust me I'm not complaining.So, I am not sure when I will be ON the stage again but I don't really fret. I know I will find it again someday. My home will be my stage :) I want to wish everyone good luck that will be auditioning this Saturday! Break a Leg! Also, I hope the opening for Suessical goes well at the Empress! Hopefully my family will be able to see it. We would go see shows all the time if money wasn't a concern.
2 comments:
I think you're making the right decision, especially if you feel it is right in your heart. You will get back on stage, don't worry. Life is full of surprises. Love always, your sissy poo.
Isn't it amazing what happens when you follow the spirit! I'm sure if you're doing what you should He will help you find your way back to the stage! You've always been such an amazing example, thanks!
Post a Comment