Sunday, August 17, 2008
Erica and Jeff, Heading off to China
Erica and Jeff, Wes' brother and sister are heading to China this Wednesday. They have signed up with China Horizons to teach English to college students. They are both nervous, but I think they are excited as well. They will be gone for about four months. The girls are sad to see them go, especially Adelle since Erica is her favorite person in the whole wide world!

I really admire both of them for choosing to take this opportunity to go and experience new things! I am glad they are both going together and I hope things go smoothly for them. I will hopefully have a link to Erica's website soon on my page so we can all keep up with what they are doing! Safe travels Erica and Jeff! We are going to miss you a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go days and days without updating and then bam! Nice posts. And neat pictures, especially from your wedding day. I've been secretly reading your posts for the past few weeks without commenting. Shame on me. Anyway, this is the link to my blog:
jollyrogerlove.info/blog.asp
Post a Comment