
Friday, April 24, 2009
Happy Pictures of the Week
Here you go! The happy picture of the week. You'll have to click on this one to make it larger. This is another picture from our California Vacation in 2007. We convinced Adelle to go on Splash Mountain which was a major feat! She is not a girl who likes fast or big rides. I think there was a little fibbing going on to get her on it! We had a blast. She didn't scream at all. She still remembers me screaming in her ears. She says I was really loud. After she got off it she said she liked it but that she didn't want to go on it again. I love how serious Ellen looks in this picture! Wes is making quite the face. He isn't a big ride person, but we still managed to have him ride it. Lydia is like me, adventurous and ready to ride almost anything! We won't be going to any amusement parks this year, but they sure are fun, especially Disneyland! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a way fun trip. I am so glad you let me come along for the vacation!
LOVE it! ha ha
Post a Comment