Well the only problem with my car was the radiator cap. It would have been a very simple and inexpensive fix for us. Getting it done at the dealership ended up costing $108. Oh well! They tested it and checked it so now I have the peace of mind that it is fixed. If we were to fix the problem ourselves It probably just would have been a guessing game. At least the problem is fixed and it wasn't too bad.
On the other hand, I appear to be sick! Dumb colds! Hopefully I'll be over it soon. Until then my poor family has had to endure my sniffles and coughs. I hope I don't pass it around!
3 comments:
Glad to hear your car is better! It's crazy how the littlest thing(like a radiator cap) can cause such problems. Happy Driving!
thats good that it wasn't something major;) hope you feel better soon!
Thanks everyone for your concern :) I am so lucky to have such great blog readers and friends!!
Post a Comment